Toronto Towns of Don Mills | ?m | 4s | Winfield | Paradigm

i think building permits have only started getting approved recently which is different from project approval.
if you go to http://app.toronto.ca/ApplicationStatus/setup.do?action=init and look up the address of the project theres been a few permits here and there getting approved with the majority still being reviewed. i would have assumed though that the city is slow in getting these things through.

Wow, there must be a few hundred permits for this project. I didn't realize how many were needed. No wonder the process takes so long.

Looks like it will take a little bit longer yet to get started. From the looks of things, I really doubt it will be ready before 2017.

Hello all,

Let's begin building our community!

I am a purchaser with the project and would like to invite all other purchasers to join my newly created Facebook group "Town of Don Mills Residents". (Link below)
This group will allow us to discuss the development project, community and local events in a more orderly fashion. In addition, it will allow us to begin building a community, even before taking occupancy!

Join now to discuss my thoughts on what I believe is a significant omission in the builders' maintenance budget assumptions.

I look forward to connecting with you all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1611559232447025/

Last edited:
Do you know how the median on Clintwood Gt. will be revitalized? I know that is part of the public component of this development, but I can't find any details as to what is planned.

Do you know how the median on Clintwood Gt. will be revitalized? I know that is part of the public component of this development, but I can't find any details as to what is planned.

Artists rendering looks like there will be some green space separating the lanes. Would be nice if they put some trees or shrubs in there. I assume they would do something as I can't imaging having a left turn going lane going nowhere.

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg Updated site photos from August 22nd, 2015.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,055
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 634
Artists rendering looks like there will be some green space separating the lanes. Would be nice if they put some trees or shrubs in there. I assume they would do something as I can't imaging having a left turn going lane going nowhere.
I think the grass in the rendering was just put in there by the artist to make the median look more attractive. I don't think that is indicative of what we'll end up with. And yes, it would be nice to see trees on running the length of the median.

I think the grass in the rendering was just put in there by the artist to make the median look more attractive. I don't think that is indicative of what we'll end up with. And yes, it would be nice to see trees on running the length of the median.

Yeah I agree that the rendering was put there to make it more attractive. I do think they'll put either a straight concrete median or hopefully some greenery. It's probably a city decision on what they'll do. I don't remember seeing anything in the contract but it might be in there somewhere

Does the entire site need to be excavated as deeply as the current pit, or is that for the underground parking?

Drove by on the weekend, the hole looks a little bigger than last I saw in the summer if that means anything lol.

A friend of mine told me there used to be a gas station on this lot. Could be some issues with the abatement still.

I don't ever remember a gas station on this site. Previously, there was a strip plaza here.

And the hole isn't any larger. This development has been at a standstill for a entire year. I think some permits need to be ironed out before any further progress can be made.

Back