554     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 693     1 

Townhomes At Metrogate Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

sierralu

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi, everyone
I am looking for my first home in Toronto. Did anyone heard about Tridel Metrogate townhome project.
The location is right on the block of Kennedy and HWY 401. 1422 square feets with Four bedrooms and facing park. Price is
$430000 include an under ground parking which can feet two cars. Maintenance fee is $370 per month.

I really like the floorplans of the house and the location is good! but I can't find any townhouse over $400000 in Scarborough on line. Since there are not much new town house project are built in Scarborough, I feel really hard to compare the price to other townhouse.

So would anyone please give me any advices! Do you guys think the price is too high for a townhouse?

I live in the neighbourhood and town houses at Kennedy/sheppard when they were available sold between $320-370K.

That being said bungalows are going in the neighbourhood for about $400K.

Personally I'd rather have a freehold at that price.

http://www.monarchgroup.net/Community.aspx?CommunityID=397
Compare to these town homes at Scarborough - I know they have marked sold out you are still able to see the floor plan.

Just for your purpose to compare, they are free hold, around 2000 sq.ft., brand new, great layout for floor plans, ready in half a year. And the price was around $400K to $420K. I do not know if Monarch will release more.

Last edited:
Construction photos from February3, 2011. More photos on our Metrogate Townhome construction photo gallery.

View of the final roofing completion unserway as seen from the Metrogate Presentation Centre.

110203MetroGt-052-1200w.jpg

View from the balcony of Solaris 2:

110203MetroGt-035-1200w.jpg

Back