Toronto Tower at Pier 27 | 114.9m | 35s | Cityzen | a—A

Honestly I think they need to mix up the materiality and colouration of the final two buildings, if to prevent the entire block from feeling too monotone (even more so considering the proposals north of Queens Quay). Even some accents or splashes of colour would help tremendously.

Personally also cannot wait until they get that slip-facing portion of the Waterfront fixed up.

KOT_5200.jpg

Thanks Jeff! Do you have more pictures to share? Really curious about what the city and lakeview would be like from the south west corner unit.

I was only in the north west corner unit on the 30th floor. I do have another picture of outside and a nice video. This site doesn't allow videos to be uploaded but here is the other picture looking down at yonge slip. Mostly took pictures of the inside of the unit.

IMG_1620.jpeg

Nice views:cool:, i guess between high water levels and whats happening those ferries wont be doing much traveling this summer.
I live beside the Humber River near its mouth where it's at lake level, and I can say that the water level this year is about 50 cm lower than last year. While the City has been preparing for higher levels, it looks like they will escape having to deal with bad flooding this year.

I live beside the Humber River near its mouth where it's at lake level, and I can say that the water level this year is about 50 cm lower than last year. While the City has been preparing for higher levels, it looks like they will escape having to deal with bad flooding this year.

Can confirm. I walked almost the entire length of the Beaches yesterday and areas that were flooded in past years are now open and dry. Given all the plagues we've been experiencing, this may be one blessing.

I was only in the north west corner unit on the 30th floor. I do have another picture of outside and a nice video. This site doesn't allow videos to be uploaded but here is the other picture looking down at yonge slip. Mostly took pictures of the inside of the unit.

View attachment 242018

I can't believe there's a tennis court up there - I wonder how many errant balls bounce off car windshields below!

hi Jeff, thanks !
Were the interiors on the 30th floor done already?
im curious also about the sw view !

I really cannot comment on the sw views as I was only in the unit on the nw corner. Extrapolate what you can from the photos I posted above. As far as the interiors here are the details:

The hardwood floor and floor tiles are completed throughout the unit. All of the drywall is in place but there is still a little sanding to complete as well as the painting. Washer & Dryer are installed.

Kitchen: The cabinets are in as are the countertops but none of the appliances are in place. Also, the backsplash is not there yet.

Bathrooms: The showers are tiled, tub is installed and the vanities and countertops are complete. Toilets, sinks & mirrors are not installed.

Hope this helps.

I really cannot comment on the sw views as I was only in the unit on the nw corner. Extrapolate what you can from the photos I posted above. As far as the interiors here are the details:

The hardwood floor and floor tiles are completed throughout the unit. All of the drywall is in place but there is still a little sanding to complete as well as the painting. Washer & Dryer are installed.

Kitchen: The cabinets are in as are the countertops but none of the appliances are in place. Also, the backsplash is not there yet.

Bathrooms: The showers are tiled, tub is installed and the vanities and countertops are complete. Toilets, sinks & mirrors are not installed.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for all this information! Any pictures you could add into the real estate thread?

Back