Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

Should the quality be anywhere close to 100 Adelaide (also KPF), this has the potential to be a real stunner.

^no it wont be as good as 100 Adelaide because that's Oxford we r talking about. this will be decent, better than Aura. I hope it has a lighting feature like Aura. Aura might be Ugly but it is the landmark of night because of that lighting thing on top.

Last edited:
^no it wont be as good as 100 Adelaide because that's Oxford we r talking about. this will be decent, better than Aura. I hope it has a lighting feature like Aura. Aura might be Ugly but it is the landmark of night because of that lighting thing on top.

I think Cresford with KPF at the design helm could be better than most think.

To quote your hero: "Fake news".
Y’all need to stop thinking I like the man. Serious you read into things a lot on these forums. Last time I’m saying it. The name was meant as I live in Peterborough and am a fan or was of the former building known as Trump Tower. Get over my name, please stop reading into things when they don’t need to be, and I’m not a fan of the man, never have been. So ... ya! My name is what it is.

Auras far from ugly
That's one option.... I'm on the fence. I think it really depends on the angle and time of day you're looking at it ;) I've seen some horrible pictures of Aura and the only saving grace for me is when I am far far away from the thing (preferably at night).

Aura is appallingly ugly and a blight on the skyline.

Combining its prominent location, sheer size, cheap-ass materials and off the charts ugliness, it's easily the most appalling skyscraper in all of Toronto, which might just make it the most appalling skyscraper worldwide (or at least #2 next to that crazy hotel in N Korea). But let's not get off topic in this thread.

The YSL tower will certainly help mitigate the astoundingly negative presence of Aura.

Back