Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Ugh, lol...yeah people that don't like Concord Adex .create most of these issues
It's facts...can't argue with facts. There are multiple active lawsuits against Concord Adex from the owners in city place. One for example is for the plumbing that they used when they built the common areas that cause the swimming pool flooding multiple times to the units in the base and the townhouses. It's very well documented on their quality and corner cutting. in CityPlace.

I am not a millionaire so buying a condo is a very expensive ticket item so I will not be risking that money for a bad developer. But that's just me.

B246557B-FA1C-40DA-9EC8-E76858F514F9.jpeg
088960C4-CE05-4D7A-8E59-438540BBE278.jpeg

Just a rumour I heard. We will see.

It'll be interesting to see if the buyer, whomever they might be, cancels existing contracts or tries to turn a profit within them. Given the previous month, I expect they'll try to keep the existing purchase agreements in place as it may be a couple years before sales numbers/prices are developer friendly again.

It'll be interesting to see if the buyer, whomever they might be, cancels existing contracts or tries to turn a profit within them. Given the previous month, I expect they'll try to keep the existing purchase agreements in place as it may be a couple years before sales numbers/prices are developer friendly again.
Good point!!

Back