Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

Today.

IMG_20210410_082013.jpg

Is this project the next to start up now that the one in Yorkville is back on startup mode ?
First Concord has to close the deal which will happen end of July before that Concord has to settle with all those liens on the lot then it will startup again it all depends on Concord if they are going to expand city approved design or leave it as it is.

First Concord has to close the deal which will happen end of July before that Concord has to settle with all those liens on the lot then it will startup again it all depends on Concord if they are going to expand city approved design or leave it as it is.

Just our of curiosity, how do you know the deal will close at the end of July?

I hope something starts happening with site because it sure is an eye sore in the heart of our city.

Damn, I was hoping that by some miracle Ryerson would take it and do something nice with it. It’s gonna be PROMINENT in my view so I had hopes, but I guess I’m outta luck.

Damn, I was hoping that by some miracle Ryerson would take it and do something nice with it. It’s gonna be PROMINENT in my view so I had hopes, but I guess I’m outta luck.

Do you like the current renderings?

Just our of curiosity, how do you know the deal will close at the end of July?

I hope something starts happening with site because it sure is an eye sore in the heart of our city.
I think your wish will come true starting this Monday something is going to happen hopefully we all will hear it if my guess is correct.

Well don’t give up your hope. May be concord will have some partnership with Ryerson. Ryerson got some deep pocket board members who will love to join with concord

Back