Toronto The Yorkville Condominiums | 104.54m | 31s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

Not that there was really any doubt that it would be built, but Lifetime Developments has passed the word on to us that Yorkville Condos is now 85% sold, so it is for sure a "go".

Yeehah! Looking forward to this addition to town; with this tower, Florian, Four Seasons, Milan, etc., the area will feel radically different in a short time...

You've got to be kidding. Judging by the rendering, it looks to be one of the nicest in the entire city.

I agree. The details seen in the rendering and model are quite interesting like the double-floor glazed lobby with a monumental entrance (with bold framing and tall doors), the mix of straight lines and angularity, the glass facades enlivened by colour and outward projecting elements, and the excellent way the mechanical penthouse has been integrated into the architecture. If built to these specifications, it may be better than the likes of X.

However, there's that side of the tower that isn't seen in the most common rendering that looks like it could break this one if not handled well. The sales centre model has an ugly black-tinted plate on that side that runs the length of the tower. I really hope it won't be some dark black-tinted glass section. Rather, it should at least be the same kind of cladding seen on the rest of the tower. I'm really looking forward to this one but it's going to depend on how that side is handled.

You've got to be kidding. Judging by the rendering, it looks to be one of the nicest in the entire city.

Absolutely. I wish more projects took risks and stepped out of the "box with glass" model we get every single time now. This tower looks cool.

No news on this one for ages... anyone know where the sales are at/ if it's going to be starting construction soon?

With this project to get underway as well 906 Yonge St, construction war zone in the making.

It was closed on Nov 12 when I went by it, but did not see any work on it.

Last edited:
Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5R 1H3

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 11 319306 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Dec 1, 2011

Project: Apartment Building New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a 31 sty condo with below grade parking.

Back