Toronto Yorkdale Shopping Centre | ?m | ?s | Oxford Properties | MMC Architecture

Updated Floor Plans from Oxford Properties.
Floor Plan

That plan does not include the extension on it, other than the third floor food court, so there's not much to learn from it anyway.

Actually no ... the link apchrist originally posted showed the floorplan of the expanded Yorkdale Mall ... but it looks like Oxford caught on quickly and has swapped the PDF file back to the old 'existing' floorplan follow bAuHaUs's post

Actually no ... the link apchrist originally posted showed the floorplan of the expanded Yorkdale Mall ... but it looks like Oxford caught on quickly and has swapped the PDF file back to the old 'existing' floorplan follow bAuHaUs's post

Looks new to me? Are you sure they swapped in an old PDF? The date says March 22, 2012. Although I admit I don't know Yorkdale as well as some other people. It just looked to me like the units in the 300-series were new.

Looks new to me? Are you sure they swapped in an old PDF? The date says March 22, 2012. Although I admit I don't know Yorkdale as well as some other people. It just looked to me like the units in the 300-series were new.

The updated plan shows that the additional 18k of square feet will be included on the main floor immediately west of the existing Holt Renfrew. It looks like the store will remain as one floor.

Have no clue what is going to go into the old food court, perhaps reserved space for Holts should they ever want to add a second floor... I wonder whatever happened to the old movie theatres too? (I guess they're used as storage)

April 07
More up on site
7100939153_c4ff694cc9_b.jpg

7100937877_c6f83a33a3_b.jpg

7100940477_253ab39c22_b.jpg

7100927689_70a7ef4a88_b.jpg

6954861910_63f0f5af9b_b.jpg

6954859228_0dfd76cc2e_b.jpg

7100929137_a1e4e8285e_b.jpg

Yorkdale should start building condos over all that retail and develop it into a real urban shopping district. I would think the profits would be that much higher. What mall rat wouldn't want to live above a fabulous monster mall? It's an easy sell.

Yorkdale should start building condos over all that retail and develop it into a real urban shopping district. I would think the profits would be that much higher. What mall rat wouldn't want to live above a fabulous monster mall? It's an easy sell.

I have being saying this for years. Not only could you put condos, you can put almost anything over it including a park, school, office, mini hospital, etc. They need to bring back grocery store that used to be there. Sq One did this in about way last year.

btw the cartier store is now open... i didnt have enough battery in my cell to take a picture tho... it looks really niceeee beside holtz.

Yorkdale has the nicest indoor design of any mall I've visited. Next time you're there, look up at the ceilings. Some beautiful dry wall work there.

Yorkdale has the nicest indoor design of any mall I've visited. Next time you're there, look up at the ceilings. Some beautiful dry wall work there.

I was there about a month ago (the first time in a long time) and I thought the same thing. That is the best looking mall in Toronto, besides The Eaton Centre.

June 2nd Food Court OPENNING :)

Boy is that a big change for opening.

I like the redevelopment where the old Eaton Store was, as it gives you high ceiling, but most of all a street facing feel compare to rest of the mall.

Vaughan Mills is like this also.

Back