Toronto The Yorkdale Condominiums | 41.15m | 15s | Context Development | KPMB

That plan doesn't show any northward extension of Marlee north of Ranee Ave.; nor do I suspect that is even in the cards. The City would have to expropriate at least 7 properties and/or build the road through Yorkdale Park.

That plan as shown below says northward extension of Marlee Ave and redirect of Blossomfield Dr end at Ranee Ave, no extension beyond north of Ranee Ave; Yorkdale Park remains.

There are some new roads without names yet but NEW '***' ST on this map.

100 acre redeveloping chart.jpg

Attachments

• 100 acre redeveloping chart.jpg
    100 acre redeveloping chart.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,295
Scaled Model

The Yorkdale 1 - Northeast Elevation
Allen Road in foreground

The Yorkdale 1 - Northwest Elevation
Ranee Avenue in foreground

The Yorkdale 1 - Southeast Elevation
Allen Road to the right

The Yorkdale 2 - Northwest Elevation
Allen Road to the right

The Yorkdale 2 - Southwest Elevation
Allen Road to the left

2nd Level Roof Garden

North-South Pedestrian Mews to Ranee Avenue

Hah! Two cars on the Allen? Goooood luck. I love this building though, really sleek. We need more, more and more of this stuff in our generally hideous inner 'burbs.

^^ Totally agree! That whole area from Duffrin to Bathurst is dreadful. That condo at Duffrin & Lawrence is a good urban change for the area.

This is TCHC's Lawrence Heights revitalization. Don't recall a final report though.

Thanks Adjei for the site pictures. Do you know when the construction is scheduled to begin? Eagerly waiting..

Thanks Adjei for the site pictures. Do you know when the construction is scheduled to begin? Eagerly waiting..
I asked the sales rep that question when i had to pick my finish package. She told me early Q1 2016.... I do not know if this is true or not.

They are supposed to start demolishing the buildings next week. They are having some party to celebrate it.

I'm grateful that Toronto attempts to revitalize inner city neighbourhoods such as this one which has seen better days. This doesn't happen in most U.S cities.

Back