Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

I saw that. It looked like they were drilling core samples.

Friends of mine looked at the brew bub space last year. They were told then that a condo would be going up in the next five years or so.

Madison Properties is planning a condo there (saw it on their website)

Madison Properties is planning a condo there (saw it on their website)

I dont know about that.....Looks more like they will be building closer to Church street. from their website map......http://g.co/maps/pd22z

Website......Church Street & Richmond Street East
This stunning, central location is slated to become a home to one of the newest condo development projects. Ground floor retail with ultra urban condominiums
http://www.madisonpropertiesinc.ca/portfolio/future/

Both locations could use some intensification. I love the east side of downtown but it needs more consistency in its overall urban fabric.

Richmond & Victoria

It was only a matter of time for these parking lots and likely explains why so many units at the Indigo on Lombard have gone up for sale over the last year (a virtual exodus considering the number of units). I'll miss cutting through these lots on my walks to and from work, but am anxious to see what the developers have in store in terms of architecture.

Last edited:
Yonge and Richmond Condos (25 Richmond St E, Great Gulf, 22ish-50s, aA)

Saw a sign tonight on one of the two old buildings on the north side where Lotus nightclub used to be. Sorry there is no picture. However it was GreatGulf. Anyone have any other news?

Saw a sign tonight on one of the two old buildings on the north side where Lotus nightclub used to be. Sorry there is no picture. However it was GreatGulf. Anyone have any other news?

why is what looks to be a perfectly good building all boarded up?

This is on Great Gulf website

Coming soon.
MORE GREAT PLACES TO LIVE
Here's a preview of some Great Gulf projects we're almost ready to launch. Register now to receive priority updates for any of the condos or houses below.
CONDOS

Richmond & Victoria, Toronto
Condos just off of Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto

I've always hated that awkward parking lot, as it creates a huge dead space in the area. Hopefully this includes the entire lot that extends to the Richmond/Victoria intersection. That corner could really use a boost. It's a good candidate for intensification and for a fairly large building, my guess is something similar to 88 Scott in height.

Back