Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

First row of balcony glass for the western volume installed today.
IMG_20190911_103309.jpg
IMG_20190911_103450.jpg

Last edited:
I like the frosted balconies because they will hide the overall messiness of the chosen spandrel-mullion combo and, eventually, the residents' patio clutter. Had some hopes for this one but I don't know why I'd ever give G+C a chance.

I agree with Yegger, frosted balconies definitely necessary. They don't look terrible, but they're not outstanding. Little too blue to my eyes though. This one will really come down to the half of the building that has 'squiggles' on the balconies.

Anyone know where I can find the SPA for this one? It looks like this has changed from the renderings somewhat, but I'd like to confirm. I can't find it on the city's online system for some reason!

has anyone noticed that great gulf has wiped away large portions of balconies for several units? (mostly corner units) Like the 05, and 07

Hi Justken,

They did change the balcony structure- mine is the 09 unit and they cut off about 6 feet. Any unit on the south facing wall of the north tower has been altered it seems.

Hi Justken,

They did change the balcony structure- mine is the 09 unit and they cut off about 6 feet. Any unit on the south facing wall of the north tower has been altered it seems.
The 17 units look like they lost a lot more than 6 feet. But yes i feel you. I lost some space too i'm in the 10 unit and noticed I lost my bedroom balcony door. ???

Last edited:
They can do whatever they want.
So it would seem. Thought this was obvious to everyone now that ‘those with the big money’ and are high up always do. Sigh.

This design is great. The podium.. meh. Over all nice and can’t wait to see at least its silhouette on the skyline. We’ll see how it actually turns out. But being this large I would think whole ever is paying for it all wold want their name un tarnished. With a landmark as this. And its neighbour. Say what ya want, but I really like Aura. And hope this tower compliments it nicely. At the very least in the colour of the glass. Shape is great.

Back