Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

I think they're going tear off the black covering of the concrete slabs two later reveal the red brick underneath in the photo above!

or they will paint it Red? this is really confusing, we have seen developers changing materials before but this probably the first time developer has changed the color of the podium.

pic from Database

My opinion is if they swapped out red brick for red precast then that is pretty grimey.
I saw a truck-load of the pre-cast arriving the other day. I had always thought the colour was mixed into the concrete so that it would last 'forever' but see it was actually spray painted on (only) the surface that will remain visible and it was 'concrete colour' 'inside'.

Even the design and patterning of the precast panels are much different from the renderings (vertical stripes as opposed to the random staggered panels on each floor). I much prefer the rendering than what’s actually being built, it would’ve nicely complemented the neighbouring buildings.

Graziani + Corrazza? Say it ain't so.

Will have to check the site plan application before jumping to conclusions. Wasn't brick tile glued onto precast panels at the Kingly?

Back