Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

20220219_122126.jpg

Does anyone have any recent photos of the laneways and public realm? If anyone is in the area I would love to see the progress. They were proposing a little dog relief area in one of the lanes, I'm really interested to see how it turned out!

@AlbertC

I missed your IG post until just now... the Cambridge Suites 71 storey redo would totally dominate the right of centre in this photo.

This may or may not be a good thing. 🙃

After a seemingly very long wait.................

The Rabba is open here.

It opened on January 11th, 2023.

It has the Rabba Kitchen by Paramount concept in it (as in Paramount Foods)

I'm not a huge takeout person because I like cooking at home, but I went to the Rabba/Paramount kitchen at River and Dundas and wasn't blown away at all, even though I like going to the Paramount restaurants in person. Still a nice option to have nearby.

I love Rabba, though. I live close to one and it really fills a niche in the neighbourhoods it's in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any recent photos of the laneways and public realm? If anyone is in the area I would love to see the progress. They were proposing a little dog relief area in one of the lanes, I'm really interested to see how it turned out!

01.Harp and Laurel - Shea's Victoria 2021 hand painted glass 8x34ft 25 RichmondSTE NEW no bike.jpg
03.Harp and Laurel (detail) - Shea's Victoria 2021 hand painted glass 8x34ft 25 RichmondSTE Ka...jpg
04.Columns - Shea's Victoria 2021 hand painted glass 80x40in each 25 RichmondSTE Katharine Har...jpg
05.Columns Panel 1 - Shea's Victoria 2021 hand painted glass 80x40in 25 RichmondStE K Harvey c...jpg
07.Railings - Shea's Victoria 2021 hand painted glass 8x10ft 25 RichmondSTE Katharine Harvey c...jpg
08.Railings (detail) - Shea's Victoria 2021 hand painted glass 8x10ft 25 RichmondSTE K Harvey ...jpg

I have posted some photos here of my public art installation at 25 Richmond Street East, "Shea's Victoria". Message me if you would like to hear more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back