Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

5903E73F-517A-40CA-8B40-C77FD37D52D8.jpeg

These Units are now being sold as "The Residences on Lombard" https://www.residencesonlombard.com...I4_qP9ffk8AIVd8D2Ah3fRw9mEAEYASAAEgJjUvD_BwE#

HISTORIC ARCHITECTURE
MEETS NEW WORLD DESIGN​

AT YONGE & RICHMOND
INSPIRED BY THE PAST, DESIGNED FOR THE FUTURE​

Live in boutique 5-storey condo designed by acclaimed architectural firm, Architects Alliance. The private residence retains the emblematic style of the city’s late Victorian age with the handsome Romanesque Revival façades. Interiors designed by world renowned Burdifilek, combining red brick, signature rounded arches, with artistry of the past & the advancements of the future. Experience SoHo-style living with heritage details. Discover the best of Toronto steps from the Yonge subway line, and enjoy downtown’s distinguished restaurants, galleries, parks, markets, and cultural venues including AGO, Eaton Center, St. James Park and much more. Book your private appointment to experience this exclusive release.

Rabba's are awesome neighbourhood amenities, and I wish they'd expand further outside the core. But yeah, the store designs are awful. They're up there with Shoppers Drug Mart for their abysmal window treatments

Rabba's are awesome neighbourhood amenities, and I wish they'd expand further outside the core. But yeah, the store designs are awful. They're up there with Shoppers Drug Mart for their abysmal window treatments

I would say Shoppers is better! And I like Rabba's. They offer things that other grocers don't, I would just like them to rebrand.

Back