Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

Yeah, the stained, streaked, chipped, black precast is gross. I'm still hoping they'll stain it red or something. I can hope, right?

June 16, 2020 - From Church and Shuter

ABFFAA8B-C90D-493C-8F47-F0349586D288.jpeg

So the 'south tower' has topped out? I am so confused by the renderings on the database. Some suggest that the 2 towers are of equal height, while in others there are multiple setbacks, neither of which is true apparently.

So the 'south tower' has topped out? I am so confused by the renderings on the database. Some suggest that the 2 towers are of equal height, while in others there are multiple setbacks, neither of which is true apparently.

Actually i have found video from the construction company's (NOT THE DEVELOPER) to be fairly accurate so i would go by video rendering below
For Clarity:
Great Gulf is the developer
Tucker Highrise is the construction company doing the actual building of the condo (hired by great gulf)
T-Logic Is Tucker's Building Modelling Technology
Tucker HighRise T-Logic Prelim Concept Video
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 10.18.55 AM.png

Actually i have found video from the construction company's (NOT THE DEVELOPER) to be fairly accurate so i would go by video rendering below
For Clarity:
Great Gulf is the developer
Tucker Highrise is the construction company doing the actual building of the condo (hired by great gulf)
T-Logic Is Tucker's Building Modelling Technology
Tucker HighRise T-Logic Prelim Concept Video
View attachment 253963
FWIW, I believe that Tucker HiRise is a division of/owned by Great Gulf.

Back