Toronto Yonge and Scollard | 167.5m | 49s | Cityzen | KPMB

The shifting boxes is very much on point with current trends in Toronto. I would rather have this without the shift and more attention given to the actual facade. It's clean and elegant but, very simple.

Sterile to the street. The upper floors, fine. The southern two of the three Yonge frontages are really interesting. Far more interesting than the ridiculous lobby proposed. If only the Guild was still going on, some of that stone could kept for reuse. Here is a case where some facadism could be fun.

There have been changes here, but the Docs aren't terribly revealing.

The latest plans are marked Jan 27, 2021; but are partial and minor technical changes w/o renders.

But, according to the cover letter, these are a revision to plans submitted October 6, 2020, which I don't see anywhere.

Last edited:
There have been changes here, but the Docs aren't terribly revealing.

The latest plans are marked Jan 27, 2021; but are partial and minor technical changes w/o renders.

But, according to the cover letter, these are a revision to plans submitted October 6, 2021, which I don't see anywhere.
Not to be too picky - but I am not surprised that you are not able to see plans submitted on October 6, 2021 yet....

Anyone want to buy a development site?

I don't think my CERB money can cover the it👀

1636119555878.png

This building is going to look real nice! It's simple but effective by having thick cream white cladding around the square punctured windows. Let's hope they'll use dark glazed windows. That will really make this building pop out from a distance!

This building is going to look real nice! It's simple but effective by having thick cream white cladding around the square punctured windows. Let's hope they'll use dark glazed windows. That will really make this building pop out from a distance!

There is no building.

There is a concept to further a sale.

Back