Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Here's one of the first images I've seen of the infinity pool at the top. I definitely prefer the clear windows here, rather than the red-tinted glazing in E Condos.
Screenshot taken from sourced video below:

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 2.35.22 PM.png

Here's one of the first images I've seen of the infinity pool at the top. I definitely prefer the clear windows here, rather than the red-tinted glazing in E Condos.
Screenshot taken from sourced video below:

For a $2M penthouse suite, I'd prefer that the views were not obstructed by a bunch of mullions.

1614192939798.png

1614192963148.png

And the kitchen is about as spacious as one from a studio apartment.

1614193047912.png

I like the industrial grade ceiling and wall vents. It gives it a "your neighbour is a woodworking shop" feel to it...

For a $2M penthouse suite, I'd prefer that the views were not obstructed by a bunch of mullions.

View attachment 301738

View attachment 301739

And the kitchen is about as spacious as one from a studio apartment.

I agree w/the critiques above.

But have to add, the first thing to catch my eye was the awkward placement of the pendant light relative to how the furniture is staged.

It's not centred over the counter; or a table or just about anything really......that feels completely off to me.

Also, I know designers seem to have gone off them.............but I don't get the whole fireplace without a mantle thing.

It can be big old timber; or subtle and streamlined.

But not only does it serve to highlight the fireplace; it's also a great spot to put candles or some other small display items.

I find the bright white stone surround, flush fireplace and mantle-less wall rather cold and austere. But that's just personal taste I suppose.

Last edited:
If I were thinking of laying out $2M for a unit, I think I would be looking for a kitchen designed more clearly for actual, you know, cooking. At the very least I hope the vase is hiding another electrical outlet from our view.

Did you ever hear back @Northern Light?

So.....I must say, I did not find the Councillor's staff particularly helpful. Not that they were rude........but I think clueless might not be unfair..............

But..........while reading today's budget committee agenda; and scanning the capital budget carryovers.............I believe I found our answer....

1618948745034.png

This money was supposed to be spent last year and it's part of a report requesting carryover authority to be spent this year.

Back