Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Today.
IMG_5591.JPG
IMG_5592.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5591.JPG
    IMG_5591.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 476
  • IMG_5592.JPG
    IMG_5592.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 374
See it would have been relatively easy on the eyes if they had just repeated the north podium facade and clad the exposed concrete with something half-decent. But nope.

AoD

I was expecting Black and Blue glass but I was wrong. Then again I should have lowered my expectations because of how AURA turned out.
Sadly, this building and AURA are sandwiching and in that sense hiding one of the most architecturally aesthetic buildings (College Park) in the city.
What a shame !!!!!

What about it. There's no cladding there yet. I doubt it's arrived yet
Are those gray spandrels (see the latest pictures) on the northern (Grenville St) facade? Then it's a relief to know that the main (Yonge St) facade will at least be partly clad with colours and possibly materials similar to those on the Parliament St data centre building.

Are those gray spandrels (see the latest pictures) on the northern (Grenville St) facade? Then it's a relief to know that the main (Yonge St) facade will at least be partly clad with colours and possibly materials similar to those on the Parliament St data centre building.

Yes there is a lot of grey spandrel on the north facade.

See it would have been relatively easy on the eyes if they had just repeated the north podium facade and clad the exposed concrete with something half-decent. But nope.

AoD

It was originally planned as EIFS. Thankfully the Oddfellows Hall Addition should cover most of it

So very drab and grey, hoping that the balcony glass can save this. Yes I agree, hopefully they glaze the box properly.
IMG_3167.jpg
IMG_3166.jpg
IMG_3165.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3167.jpg
    IMG_3167.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_3166.jpg
    IMG_3166.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg