Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

hate the podium ... but staggered balconies on the tower is nice

The streetwall along Yonge is going to be pretty amazing in 5-10 years.

I disagree, the randomness of the podium is great, why should everything be square and tidy? It looks very interesting and will draw a lot of attention.
I quite agree. The orange glass is a welcome change and I look forward to the completed installation

Aside form the odd issue i think I'm going to like this as well. Can't wait to see this finished and the retail occupied.

I disagree, the randomness of the podium is great, why should everything be square and tidy? It looks very interesting and will draw a lot of attention.

I don't think anyone is talking about randomness versus a rigid set of rules to be followed here. It's just extremely ugly.

Aside form the odd issue i think I'm going to like this as well. Can't wait to see this finished and the retail occupied.
I like it too.....who remembers this:eek:
460-Yonge-St-View.jpg

Attachments

• 460-Yonge-St-View.jpg
    460-Yonge-St-View.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 387
It was shot with a 40mp $4000 camera.
No doubt from a plane. I can’t imagine attaching such a camera to a drone, and there’s nothing taller than Aura north of Wellesley. I suppose this is what the south-facing view from The One penthouse will look like.

Last edited:
No doubt from a plane. I can’t imagine attaching such a camera to a drone, and there’s nothing taller than Aura north of Wellesley. I suppose this is what the south-facing view from The One penthouse will look like.

Looks like it was taken from One Bloor to me.

Back