Architect: Peter Clewes, architectsAlliance
Planning Docs: Refusal Report; Further Report
Designation: Residential
Expected Occupancy: 2009
Height: 448ft
Floors: 44
Size:
Value:

X-Condo in ssc says it is 70-75% sold and will starts construction in Febuary/March.

shoring equipment is being assembled on the parking lot inbehind the former police station

Wow!! That was fast. Man our skies are going to been something in the next few years.

I can't believe I forgot about this one - I even went to the sales centre a few months back! Fantastic news - this is going to be one killer project!

It looks like core sampling is being done this week too.

I think you are premature about immiment construction. There's very little activity at present.

What are the prices like in this buildling compared to neighbouring buildings?

I thought they were unreasonably steep. The location is good, but not that good. You're as close to St. Jamestown as you are to Yorkville, and you've got all the traffic and congestion coming down off of Mt. Pleasant.

Agreed on the location. I love the building, but I just wouldn't want to live on that part of the Jarvis "expressway".

I thought they were unreasonably steep. The location is good, but not that good. You're as close to St. Jamestown as you are to Yorkville, and you've got all the traffic and congestion coming down off of Mt. Pleasant.

I agree. Just walked around the area tonight, and it's definitely not a location I'd really care for.

Then again, it's not too far from Yonge and should bring life to the area.

Yeah, I mean, it's not "bad", and I'm sure once this building and a couple others go up the area will get even better, but it's still certainly not worth the premium they're charging.

Tho I can't say I'm unhappy to see them charging more. I live a bit further South on Jarvis, so anything that'll raise the market values around here is peachy with me.

As I understand it, the city has its beady little eyes on Jarvis for renewal, doesn't it?

Back