Toronto Wonder | 31.7m | 8s | Graywood | Diamond Schmitt

Is this it?
Cwx8Kt8WQAQMnVH.jpg

Certainly looks like it

can't wait to see the residents shit bricks over that

Wow, they made Easter/Logan look very clean and spacious in their renderings! :) The building is not spectacular, but I do look forward to new developments like this one in this neighbourhood. I used to drive down Logan often many years back, and it was always interesting watching those tractor trailers backup up into the factory bay. It's a VERY tight street, I was always impressed by the drivers.

Wow, they made Easter/Logan look very clean and spacious in their renderings! :) The building is not spectacular, but I do look forward to new developments like this one in this neighbourhood. I used to drive down Logan often many years back, and it was always interesting watching those tractor trailers backup up into the factory bay. It's a VERY tight street, I was always impressed by the drivers.

Yeah, I was going to say that I don't think the residents of this stretch of lower Logan Avenue will miss the trailer tractor trucks backing into this site.

This looks pretty good. Not a show-stopper by any means but it has clean lines and is not overly imposing.

I think most people in the east end understand that densification is coming. Most just want the new stuff to fit in within reasonable parameters. You'll always find the odd person who thinks even four stories is too much, but that's not the majority sentiment. I think most of us are excited about Eastern morphing into something more desirable and balanced. Still not sure how well the remaining film & TV studio elements will fit in with the coming office and retail plans, but overall I'm positive about what's happening along that stretch.

The ground floor treatment of the heritage building is the best part of this proposal. I wonder what kind of retail they're hoping to get in there.

The Heritage Preservation Board voted to include 462 Eastern Avenue on the City's Heritage Register on May 18. I assume that will go to Community Council next.

Back