Toronto Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

The Shoppers and the Metro have been open for about a month now. You can check out the Metro in photos two pages back in the thread. There's a Starbucks in the Metro.

The TD Canada Trust is still under construction. Looks like that's a couple of months from opening.

No idea who will take the other retail spaces.

The Shoppers and the Metro have been open for about a month now. You can check out the Metro in photos two pages back in the thread. There's a Starbucks in the Metro.

The TD Canada Trust is still under construction. Looks like that's a couple of months from opening.

No idea who will take the other retail spaces.

amazing. Thanks for letting me know!
Anyone have idea when the gym in Tower 1 is expected to open?

amazing. Thanks for letting me know!
Anyone have idea when the gym in Tower 1 is expected to open?

I'm pretty sure the gym is for residents... A Goodlife would be a good idea for this neighbourhood given that condo gyms aren't usually well suited for those serious about their workouts.

I'm pretty sure the gym is for residents... A Goodlife would be a good idea for this neighbourhood given that condo gyms aren't usually well suited for those serious about their workouts.

I'm not hardcore enough to be unsatisfied with a condo gym. I do fine with the one I have now in my current condo.

I'm also unsure as to how you came to the conclusion that I am not a resident. Why else would I give a shit about a condo, and its amenities if I wasn't living there.

So my question still hasn't been answered. If anyone does know the answer please share!

Thx

I'm not hardcore enough to be unsatisfied with a condo gym. I do fine with the one I have now in my current condo.

I'm also unsure as to how you came to the conclusion that I am not a resident. Why else would I give a shit about a condo, and its amenities if I wasn't living there.

So my question still hasn't been answered. If anyone does know the answer please share!

Thx

So just ask the Property Manager?

So just ask the Property Manager?

These people don't know anything. It's more up to the builder than property manager. With property manager you get a different answer from anyone you may ask... no one really knows anything. Living in a new building is always a shit-show... was hoping someone may have a reliable source of info.

These people don't know anything. It's more up to the builder than property manager. With property manager you get a different answer from anyone you may ask... no one really knows anything. Living in a new building is always a shit-show... was hoping someone may have a reliable source of info.

When my friend moved into the newly-built phase 1 of Beyond the Sea, the gym came about 5 months later.

They've installed two vertical rectangular box signs, one at the north entry and one at the south, titled "Westlake Retail" or something along those lines. So far only 3 are listed: Metro, SDM, TD Bank. I like this idea. It gives the area an impression of a true retail destination. Can't wait till the sign is full with store names. :)

A couple of recent ones from the south end, with Key West in the background of both:

IMG_0025.jpg

P1450165.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,415
  • P1450165.jpg
    P1450165.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 1,451
Was in Metro and Shoppers on Sat when I was shooting the area for the first time. Shopper has a large food section and the largest I have seen with freezers. It is in the cut up area in the south east section. They had hamburgers on sell and the only place I saw it compare to the other 4 I was in this weekend. Metro was quite and not a bad looking store with all types of takeout food and fish counter.

TD is a few months away and going to take time to get retail into this complex like South Beach. South Beach stills has only one, but expect this area to see more sooner than South Beach. You still got 10 Park to be built with more. Not sure what is plan for Key West.

Key West has a store front facing Park Lawn, currently being used as the presentation centre.

42 Park Lawn, when that eventually gets built, should have a short retail frontage on Park Lawn as well.

At South Beach they intend to open restaurants one at a time as the area matures, all run by the same company, each featuring a different cuisine.

Yesterday:

3DSC00488.jpg

4DSC00495.jpg

5DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

So that would be the first time I've caught the dismantling of a construction hoist.

Attachments

• 3DSC00488.jpg
    3DSC00488.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 1,098
  • 4DSC00495.jpg
    4DSC00495.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 994
  • 5DSC00492.jpg
    5DSC00492.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • DSC00493.jpg
    DSC00493.jpg