Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

awesomeame

Member Bio
Reaction score
^^haha. I was in the metro last week. Pretty nice! Starbucks is a nice touch as well, I just wish there was more of a sit-down area.

Matt

J

Josef

What's with the tacky flashing lights up in the mechanical room at night?

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
…or at least it was a disco on Saturday night, (sorry, no tripod) when I filmed the following:

Last night when I went by just after 11 PM though, it was just a steady deep blue. Not sure if that means the "disco" closes early on Tuesday nights or what.

Keyz

Member Bio
Reaction score
All 3 sections are lit blue now

DSC_6628.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_6628.jpg
    DSC_6628.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 930

NBGtect

Member Bio
Reaction score
Ah, I did see blue light on the way home tonight. Didn't realize there was a lighting feature until just now. I always like passing by South Beach at night to see the blue and green. A City of rooftop lighting features.

toaster29

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like the TD Bank is now open, and another retail location is opening soon (with a sign noting it will be a Soctiabank). Any other news on tenants? Looks like there are still another 4-5 spots available.

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like the TD Bank is now open, and another retail location is opening soon (with a sign noting it will be a Soctiabank). Any other news on tenants? Looks like there are still another 4-5 spots available.

Plenty of room for CIBC, BMO, Royal and HSBC to move in. Hurrah for ROI / NOI-driven urbanism...

Filip

Member Bio
Reaction score
Plenty of room for CIBC, BMO, Royal and HSBC to move in. Hurrah for ROI / NOI-driven urbanism...
People need banks you know.... BMO is across the street, RBC is just down the street and Scotiabank was more than a 10min drive away.

CIBC is still missing...

I'll take the fluffy useless retail once we have the bare basics. Thx