Toronto West TWNS. at Lower JCT. | ?m | 3s | Castlepoint Numa | TACT Architecture

NBGtect

Member Bio
Reaction score
Is there a separate thread for all the new developments here called Lower JCT? We've only seen Ads in papers and on social media, but nothing on here...

http://lowerjct.com/

I think the West TWNS (towns) along Perth have (almost) sold out.

We went to their sales gallery on Sterling Rd and registered recently for their first 170 unit condo called Museum FLTS to the north of MOCCA.

Be nice to live in the west end in an established area with galleries, cafes, and the new museum here. A better version of Liberty Village? It should be a cool new little community and more family oriented than LV upon full build out of the 8 acres. The West Toronto Rail Path is a fun bike ride.

Last edited:
I've seen this image in several places as representative of what the townhouses will look like. Nice, if standard, TACT.

2015_12_30_04_53_37_perthstreetrevitalization_rendering.png

Ok it's still early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet but I could have sworn that right before ProjectEnd's post (and after the post with the Star article) someone said that the townhome project, West TWNS was close to, or in fact sold out with a link to lowerjct. I don't see it now.

Firstly, was this in fact the case, or am I going crazy? Secondly, if indeed it was there, does anyone have any more info on the project - even if sold out, what prices were like? I'm interested in buying in this area. Thanks

If they are clearing the site does that mean they won't be doing any digging? From the renderings above it looked like there are levels that are slightly below grade.

They've started sinking a row of piles along the Railpath side of the site - I assume shoring before the dig, though I'm far less knowledgable about these things than most folks around here.

Ah okay, I wonder how long it'll take for these to get built. I suppose the MOCA would be ready first? It'll definitely make for an interesting change to the area once they're both completed.

Coming along, more done at the north end.

DSC02260.jpg
DSC02261.jpg
DSC02262.jpg
DSC02263.jpg
DSC02264.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02258.jpg
    DSC02258.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 840
  • DSC02260.jpg
    DSC02260.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 856
  • DSC02261.jpg
    DSC02261.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 805
  • DSC02262.jpg
    DSC02262.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 866
  • DSC02263.jpg
    DSC02263.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 902
  • DSC02264.jpg
    DSC02264.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 799
It's these townhomes, up against the West Toronto Railpath, which are preventing a direct connection from the 2280 Dundas site to the MoCA site just to the south.

It's these townhomes, up against the West Toronto Railpath, which are preventing a direct connection from the 2280 Dundas site to the MoCA site just to the south.

Yes, and the fact that all roads over (or under) the tracks lead to a chat with Metrolinx.

Back