Toronto West Block Est. 1928, The LakeShore, and The LakeFront | 130.75m | 41s | Choice Properties | a—A

"If my memory serves me correctly, they referred to the architecture as ‘timeless’ when they were promoting the development."

Methinks "timeless" may refer to their huge archive of copy and paste tower files (more to come?).

Fortunately, thanks to the not lost art of bricklaying (kudos), the street level will be a very nice suprise and hide the towers from view. Hope the shopping is as good as the building ;-)
Timeless means took no time to design (the towers). The heritage building looks handsome indeed, and this development will bring much-needed life to the area. Just don’t look up!

Most of the scaffolding on the south side (facing Lake Shore) has been removed, and the heritage building looks great indeed!

2940D7A8-2E4F-4356-A4A6-E738C3DA737E.jpeg

Oh surprised by a letter telling me that the occupancy date will be delayed to 01May2020, second reschedule from Summer 2019 to Feb 2020 then further to May 2020

And here I thought these towers were already horrifically bad; but Concord keeps finding ways to out do themselves...somehow they found a way to make it even worse.

We have a lot of bad developers here in this city, but Concord officially takes the cake just for what they did with this. They are officially the worst developer in Toronto.

Back