w-CIMG7940.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,592
  • w-CIMG7941.jpg
    w-CIMG7941.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 2,580
  • w-CIMG7942.jpg
    w-CIMG7942.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 2,572
I fail to understand why 90% of new condos in Toronto have to be in that colour....

Too bad they have to take down the scaffold - it could have been an extremely interesting piece of public art. And honestly, the "bar" would have made an excellent open concept office space.

AoD

I noticed today that the lattice is also being installed on the underside of the bridge sections. I wasn't expecting that. Looks impressive so far.

I noticed today that the lattice is also being installed on the underside of the bridge sections. I wasn't expecting that. Looks impressive so far.
Really? They took down the scaffolding and it wasn't installed in the first part. Where did you see this? I was really hoping they would carry it underneath as well.

Really? They took down the scaffolding and it wasn't installed in the first part. Where did you see this? I was really hoping they would carry it underneath as well.

Saw it too when I went to Sugar Beach today. Perhaps it (Lattice) was not done to the 2nd phase to differentiate the 2 buildings?

If this condo would have had a 2 storie restaurant overlooking the lake and a stylish cafe, it would have been perfect. What a missed opportunity! Maybe one day one of the condos facing the lake can be converted to retail. It's such a perfect location for it and Toronto doesn't have nearly enough nice, waterfront restaurants.

Back