Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

Where is one of these when you need one:

Iceberg_01.jpg88078fd4-563d-458b-85ff-0e11859b84e5Large.jpg

Or even one of these:

ORD_Sting_Ray_Torpedo_Concept_lg.jpg

Hi,

I signed a purchase agreement in Nov 2007 for one of the townhouse units. Unfortunately, things have changed since then and I have to relocate (out of country)! What are my options? Should I talk to my lawyer or should I try to talk to sales office? Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Hi,

I signed a purchase agreement in Nov 2007 for one of the townhouse units. Unfortunately, things have changed since then and I have to relocate (out of country)! What are my options? Should I talk to my lawyer or should I try to talk to sales office? Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

There's always the option of holding onto it to later assign/sell.

adding to the goosebumps, pic by Jasonzed at SSC.....

20100221020.jpg

no mckarisma ... only phases 1+2 (the southern 2 pairs of buildings) are being built as confirmed by Cityzen

Phase 1 & 2 are being built at the same time. The building flanking Redpath is designed with a single loaded corridor thereby providing sound attenuation.

phases 3+4 (northern half of site) is for 'future development', likely some sort of highrises~

see Site Plan here: http://www.waterlink.ca/siteplan.pdf

I've been looking at the floor plans. This development has some of the best unit layouts I've seen, and could easily suit families.

Site Plan approval and Rezoning applied for:

25 QUEENS QUAY E

Site Plan Approval Application for application for 3 new mixed use building containing retail at grade / residentail above and resident and public parking. - 3 buildings - 2 buildings at 13 stories and 1 building at 35 stories. - 606 units - 708 parking spaces - 4 levels below grade parking - 498 spaces for units - 122 public parking spaces (visitor and retail parking in this calculation)

And:

OPA and Rezoning application for 3 new mixed use building containing retail at grade / residentail above and resident and public parking. - 3 buildings - 2 buildings at 13 stories and 1 building at 35 stories. - 606 units - 708 parking spaces - 4 levels below grade parking - 498 spaces for units - 122 public parking spaces (visitor and retail parking in this calculation).

MODS. You may want to add CIVIC ADDRESS to thread title?

Back