Toronto Waterfront Innovation Centre | 53.03m | 11s | Waterfront Toronto | Sweeny &Co

This project, Tridel's Aquabella & Aqualuna, The George Brown Timber, T3 Bayside, this area is going to be incredible in 5 years.

This project, Tridel's Aquabella & Aqualuna, The George Brown Timber, T3 Bayside, this area is going to be incredible in 5 years.
Yeah:cool: and i think that everything else from Yonge to Parliament on the north and south sides of Queens Quay pretty well also have been spoken for
..i believe in that stretch the only lot that we haven't seen a concrete plan at Toronto City Planning is the Loblaws site owned by ChoiceREIT @ Jarvis which has a rumored condo development of two towers of 60s/52s

https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2019/te/bgrd/backgroundfile-130338.pdf
The two-tower demonstration model contemplates two tower forms with heights of 52 and 60 storeys. These heights are between the height of towers proposed for 55 Lake Shore Boulevard East and the two towers under construction on the Daniel's City of the Arts northern block at 143 Lake Shore Boulevard East. The proposed overall heights of the buildings are consistent with the policies of the Lower Yonge OPA, as they step down from 55 Lake Shore Boulevard East (Block 5) to East Bayfront.

...Sorry to be off topic but pretty exciting area

Last edited:
This development has a very rich but simple look to it. With dark glaze windows and orange stripes that divides each floor as you can see in the photos up above. Would of looked even more impressive at a height of 50 plus storeys. On a sunrise or a sunset mode from a distance.

EC98559B-D6FC-436F-B0FF-318D39A9C3CA.jpeg

I dunno, the ones I've looked in Markham via Google Maps appear to be more stumpier and POMO'd than this building...

...to be fair though, they would make an interesting presence if they where all made stupidly tall though.

Reactions: syn
Thank god it's not any taller as this thing is the epitome of bland. At least it fits right into the neighbourhood 😒

Back