DSC06777.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 748
  • DSC06779.jpg
    DSC06779.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 711
  • DSC06783.jpg
    DSC06783.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 729
What? When did it snow in Toronto? I was north of the city on the weekend and I know they got some.. did it make it down here?

What? When did it snow in Toronto? I was north of the city on the weekend and I know they got some.. did it make it down here?

Yes some. Mainly wet snow but some sat on the grass for a little while before it melted.

Yes some. Mainly wet snow but some sat on the grass for a little while before it melted.
That was up in the North York Highlands. None that I saw down here on the south coast though.

Anyone know whats up with the land just next to this?
It's the last phase on the motel strip - I believe it's owned by Mattamy.
I'm not sure who owns the site that the Conservatory Group sales centre is on (wether it's the Conservatory Group or not), but I'm under the impression that it is not Mattamy, and that the two Vita buildings are the last Mattamy/Biddington(/Monarch) buildings in the area.

I'm not sure who owns the site that the Conservatory Group sales centre is on (whether it's the Conservatory Group or not), but I'm under the impression that it is not Mattamy, and that the two Vita buildings are the last Mattamy/Biddington(/Monarch) buildings in the area.

That's right, it isn't Mattamy or Monarch, unless they incorporated under the name Kingbird devs. Not sure who Kingbird Devs is..

Back