Toronto Ventus at Metrogate Condos | ?m | 30s | Tridel | Graziani + Corazza

I am glad to see this UT forum have valuable information that TridelWebmaster is providing~ images are always welcome IMO ...

For Metrogate towers 1+2 (Solaris), the preliminary address is 29 and 31 Village Green Square respectively.

The top of the Ventus towers look to me like someone took the Meridians and rammed a "22" (Wellesley) each onto them.

I imagine two developers crashing into each other around a corner: "Look, you got your rounded bit into my unfinished box". "Look, you got your sideless box mixed it with my rounded bits". [Pause while they smile and look at each other dreamily].

Updated Metrogate Plan w/ Ventus

Ventus Site Plan

Looking at the second plan I must say its funny that Ventus looks like two bullets shooting towards each other~ :D

Ventus Amenities Layout

Here are the amenities layouts for the second and fourth floors:

Second Floor Ventus Amenities

ventus_2nd_fl_wlogo.jpg

Fourth Floor Ventus Amenities

ventus_4th_fl_wlogo.jpg

perhaps TridelWebmaster can comment on this ... it appears Ventus (the next phase following Solaris) has fallen off the face of the earth ... all references to Ventus 'coming soon' have been removed from Tridel's website

has this project been cancelled ?

UD ... so that condo market is tanking specifically just in Scarborough?

Anyhow called Tridel and sales person said they pulled Ventus off for now and will re-launch it in early 2009 once the complications are resolved in registering the draft plan of subdivision (which they need to do in order to create individual blocks for each development in Metrogate) ... this is also the same reason for the delay in construction starting on Solaris

echoing comments of other UT members ... I'm too beginning to realise Tridelwebmaster tend to only SELECTIVELY respond to postive comments or broadcast 'coming soon' Tridel projects ... and silently turn a blind eye to threads such as Ventus@Metrogate which is now on their back-burner

If he responded to every rumour and critique of Tridel on this forum, he probably would not have much time to eat or sleep, let alone do the rest of his day job.

Posting and responding

If he responded to every rumour and critique of Tridel on this forum, he probably would not have much time to eat or sleep, let alone do the rest of his day job.

I use the UT forum to post all the new events and digital media relevant to Tridel as soon as it has been approved, usually prior to putting it up on Tridel's website. I'm not employed as a public spokesperson for Tridel and I have no authorization to engage in any discussion in a public forum on Tridel's behalf.

Ventus is hardly forgotten. With the success and continued work on 300 Front and the fast approaching Hullmark Centre launch would have meant shoehorning it right in the middle of those efforts. I will post more information on Ventus for the 2009 launch in 2009 as soon as it becomes available.

now that Ventus is pulled ... does anyone have any status info on the townhouses in the foreground ??

ooo BTW here's a comparison of the original proposal VS recent Ventus proposal ... notice how the Ventus towers got taller

building_440.jpg
building_night_440.jpg

Funny. Looking at that rendering, I expect the towers to be playing poker, just like dogs

Townhomes at Metrogate

this is something new:

Back