Valera Construction Update (October 2021) \r\nBuilding A: Concrete pouring has been completed up to the eighth level and level nine will be complete by the end of this week.\r\n\r\nBuilding B: Window installations have been completed up to the third floor and work has begun on the fourth floor amenities, including the outdoor pool.\r\n\r\nTowns: Framing is up to 75% complete for some of the blocks, and other blocks are scheduled to begin framing very soon.
- Drywall nearing completion for Level 2 units
- HVAC, electrical, and plumbing rough-in complete through Level 3
- Suite framing complete through Level 5
- Windows being installed on Level 2 & 3
- Concrete work is mostly complete. Level 9 slab is fully poured and verticals are almost complete up to Level 10.
- Stucco installed in Blocks 3 & 7
- Framing across the townhomes is either in progress or complete
- HVAC, electrical, and plumbing rough-in started in many homes already
- Drywalling should begin soon
While I was going to shop at Fortinos but we don’t have pictures and we have some update: The second crane at ADI Valera Condos has come down, still under construction, more windows still installing and townhouses looking well.