Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

from sat
20111210003.jpg

I see now that they have excavated down to a certain level, they have brought in the shoring augurs again for further drilling. My guess is that when they were at grade, the augurs were extended down as far as they could go and they still didn't hit bedrock. Now they have to start drilling again from the base of the current pit. It could just be bad luck with local geography.

I see now that they have excavated down to a certain level, they have brought in the shoring augurs again for further drilling. My guess is that when they were at grade, the augurs were extended down as far as they could go and they still didn't hit bedrock. Now they have to start drilling again from the base of the current pit. It could just be bad luck with local geography.

That's what you get when you mess with a Church...flood and shifty soil...lol.

I was talking with one of the site workers over the holidays and he told me they still have about 3 meters of digging before the crane comes in. At that time he was saying they should resume digging sometimes in January.

Its scary how long this is taking...its been almost 6 years when they first proposed this development, to boot it could take another 3 years to have it up and running, another 1 year to have it registered....Wow, pretty well a decade when all is said and done. Thats Crazy:eek:

Its scary how long this is taking...its been almost 6 years when they first proposed this development, to boot it could take another 3 years to have it up and running, another 1 year to have it registered....Wow, pretty well a decade when all is said and done. Thats Crazy:eek:

For those that signed up early, they could have their whole unit paid off before they move in. Mortgage interest free!

09-Feb-2012

Looks like the construction ramp is being removed.

Attachments

• IMG_1607.jpg
    IMG_1607.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 238

Back