U Condominiums | 184m | 56s | Pemberton | architectsAlliance

ADRM

Member Bio
Reaction score
Also, it looks like hurt donkey's cousin is maybe about to get unwrapped over in the 150 Redpath thread?

1589557559897.png

junctionist

Member Bio
Reaction score
Real Estate man on St Clair is the best piece of public art of the past 1.5 years, prove me wrong.
I was shocked that something with so much subtle social commentary was approved as public art. If it suggests that there might be more room for artistic freedom in public art, then I'm all for it.

ADRM

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was shocked that something with so much subtle social commentary was approved as public art. If it suggests that there might be more room for artistic freedom in public art, then I'm all for it.
Yeah, I wasn't previously aware that Toronto was capable of self-awareness at a Real Estate Man scale.

ptbotrmpfn

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's like tasteful statues that have worked for millennia are no longer possible to create.
It’s Called art! appreciate it for its creativity, not what you personally think of it. Everyone has different tastes and styles they like and this city (Toronto) is great at distributing its artistic tastes and flavours for all. We can’t have every style in one place to please everyone right. what would that even look like?