Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

First time I've really checked this out. Looking very sharp! Good job U!

U1.jpg

U2.jpg

South side...

U3.jpg

U4.jpg

U5.jpg

U6.jpg

Attachments

• U1.jpg
    U1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,450
  • U2.jpg
    U2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,443
  • U3.jpg
    U3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,424
  • U4.jpg
    U4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,435
  • U5.jpg
    U5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,414
  • U6.jpg
    U6.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,432
Referencing the U in skycandy's first photo, above: A permanent Nathan Phillips Square Toronto sign would look neat if it were done in the style of the mirrored finish.

The south elevation of the east tower has almost all of the balcony glass installed now. This is very close to completion for the exterior.
IMG_8055.jpg
IMG_8056.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8055.jpg
    IMG_8055.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,113
  • IMG_8056.jpg
    IMG_8056.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,113
Too bad about the Bay Street side of these towers. I think there should be retail there. I wouldn't want to to live with my doorstep right on Bay.

I'm not sure that any of the Bay St. townhouses have sold. Some on St. Mary's for sure along with some that face the church. I don't believe any on Bay St. itself have sold.

I'm not sure that any of the Bay St. townhouses have sold. Some on St. Mary's for sure along with some that face the church. I don't believe any on Bay St. itself have sold.

A simple search on Realtor.ca shows that there is one Bay St townhouse available for 2.7 million and one St Mary St townhouse available for 2.5 million.

A simple search on Realtor.ca shows that there is one Bay St townhouse available for 2.7 million and one St Mary St townhouse available for 2.5 million.

The developer isn't listing each of the available townhouses on the MLS. If you go to the Sales Office you would see that there are other units available that they are selling off the MLS. They have done this for their other projects as well.

I wonder why: 'why don't you ride your bike out front on Bay St., sweetie?'

'It was a beautiful early morning today, too bad we couldn't enjoy it because having our windows open means poisoning ourselves with diesel.'

I wonder why: 'why don't you ride your bike out front on Bay St., sweetie?'

'It was a beautiful early morning today, too bad we couldn't enjoy it because having our windows open means poisoning ourselves with diesel.'

I mean, they do have rear windows...

Back