Toronto Tretti Condos | 47.85m | 16s | Collecdev | gh3

Plenty of quality materials and attention to design detail in this one...but the monotonous charcoal-black imparts quite an oppressive totalitarian feel. River City this certainly isn't, despite superficially similar vibes.

Two southernmost look done. North one is wrapping. I do like the buildings but the dark cladding does feel a tad oppressive even in person.

IMG_3498.JPG
IMG_3502.JPG
IMG_3500.JPG
IMG_3499.JPG

Has anyone recieved a Waiver of Delayed Occupancy Closing Date agreement on January 18th?

The email from CollecDev is asking buyers to sign within 48 hours?!

Has anyone recieved a Waiver of Delayed Occupancy Closing Date agreement on January 18th?

The email from CollecDev is asking buyers to sign within 48 hours?!
I didn't sign it. I think the builder isn't doing us any favours and expects to delay

Thanks!

I also emailed asking for details on occupancy costs and got no reply.
Occupancy costs would be an estimate of property taxes, interest portion of mortgage, common fees. Less than what's you'd pay after starting your real mortgage. We get $150 per day they delay after the interim occupancy up to $7500. It's a gamble honestly on whether they expect to delay closing of the building a lot.

Thank you!

Just got a response from CollecDev and they said the occupancy costs per month will be between $2700 to $3000.

This sounds high to me or am I out of the loop?

Thank you!

Just got a response from CollecDev and they said the occupancy costs per month will be between $2700 to $3000.

This sounds high to me or am I out of the loop?

Occupancy costs nearly always include interest on the outstanding balance. So if you owe $600,000 and the typical mortgage interest rate is 5%, then it's $2500/month for that component, plus another $500 for maintenance fees and property taxes.

Back