Toronto Tower at Pier 27 | 114.9m | 35s | Cityzen | a—A

Saturday.

How could you not be enchanted by this gorgeous waterfont? To grab a double-double at some whimsical Tim Hortons, be bedazalled by the investor condos, stare at the motionless water... it's the stuff of dreams!

Books shall be written, poetry poetried, songs be sung..

Bucket list material...

Oh, that night we spent on the romantic Toronto condofront!

Last edited:
^ Did you wake up at 5:13 AM to write that defeatist masterpiece, or were you still up from the night before? I'm guessing the latter...
Perhaps we don't share the same work schedule?

You do realize that people work late hours in order for you to be able to get up and do WTF ever you do at WTF ever time you do it, don't you?

How could you not be enchanted by this gorgeous waterfont? To grab a double-double at some whimsical Tim Hortons, be bedazalled by the investor condos, stare at the motionless water... it's the stuff of dreams!

Books shall be written, poetry poetried, songs be sung..

Bucket list material...

Oh, that night we spent on the romantic Toronto condofront!
The hell are you whining for? This ain't the Mediterranean sea regardless of how beautiful (or not) the developments. I've lived in a hut near the Mediterranean coast, and it looked more romantic than Toronto or NY could ever be.

The hell are you whining for? This ain't the Mediterranean sea regardless of how beautiful (or not) the developments. I've lived in a hut near the Mediterranean coast, and it looked more romantic than Toronto or NY could ever be.
The hell you whining for?

A hut? We could only dream of an entire hut. We rented a half a hut then rented out half of that on Airbnb.

Typical hut owner mentality.

Last edited:

Back