Toronto Tower at Pier 27 | 114.9m | 35s | Cityzen | a—A

The rather unconventional multi level amenities proposed for Tower @ P27 shown in the article, is this below ground? Or where is this located in the building?

21166-72717.jpeg

Poor layout - potentially noisy free weights:
(1) above a large volume room (extra structural support?)
(2) next to the contemplative yoga room, AND
(3) under the quiet library.

Put the free weights on the lowest level!

The rather unconventional multi level amenities proposed for Tower @ P27 shown in the article, is this below ground? Or where is this located in the building?

21166-72717.jpeg

Is it really stair access only? I guess it's good for the gym-goers! The best thing I like is the theatre room with the elevated seating. Otherwise, I do find the layout a bit odd.

There is the stairs, but anyone using any of the amenities can just get off the elevator at the floor they want after leaving their suite.

I stopped by the office this weekend and looked at the model. I noticed that the area where the building will be constructed is totally fenced off. I asked one of the sales representatives at the office if they were still on schedule to begin construction in June and she said yes - that was the plans.

Was in the sales office last Saturday and was told that they plan to move the sales office in a few weeks. The plan is to move it further away from the construction site. They took that as meaning that construction will begin sometime after the office move. The sales people were only speculating.

Back