Time and Space Condos | 102m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
As someone will have to see this building almost daily, I think my largest concern is the quality of the glass / panels they use. I can forgive the size if the materials are high quality. Let's cross our fingers.
I admire your optimism

Reactions: DSC

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Dec 15
Lot more up on my site

loudpacckk

Member Bio
Reaction score
hey is the rumours about the builders pushing the completion of this condo being pushed back from May 2021 to October 2022 now ? If it is that is pretty disappointing I was hoping to at least be able to be in the occupancy stage by late this year. Im assuming that's out of the window ?

AHK

Member Bio
Reaction score
hey is the rumours about the builders pushing the completion of this condo being pushed back from May 2021 to October 2022 now ? If it is that is pretty disappointing I was hoping to at least be able to be in the occupancy stage by late this year. Im assuming that's out of the window ?
So if the builder is now, in January of 2020, talking about an October 2022 date (and we all know how realistic builders' dates are, this far in advance), it may make my August 7, 2019 prediction (Page 43 of this thread) of occupancy in 2023 seem a little more reasonable.

Yes - the idea of occupancy late this year has been completely defenestrated.