Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

i would have thought they finish all the concrete and glazing before winter, as construction really slows at this time. Now I think the focus should be the interior suites, since they can be more productive for that.

Really really thought getting the waterproofing and exterior all done should have been critical prior to winter

1000050523.jpg
1000050526.jpg
1000050524.jpg

i would have thought they finish all the concrete and glazing before winter, as construction really slows at this time. Now I think the focus should be the interior suites, since they can be more productive for that.

Really really thought getting the waterproofing and exterior all done should have been critical prior to winter
Like at any construction site, interior finishing work will be progressing on the floors that are sealed in already, while things like pipes can be worked on on the floors where they're still working on getting the cladding on.

Like at any construction site, interior finishing work will be progressing on the floors that are sealed in already, while things like pipes can be worked on on the floors where they're still working on getting the cladding on.

I still think there will be lots of heat loss from other areas not sealed. the heat loss will slow down construction times.

I still think there will be lots of heat loss from other areas not sealed. the heat loss will slow down construction times.
I doubt anyone is thinking of bringing temperature to 20C - the aim is just to avoid things freezing and, of course, until all of the building is fully sealed there will be heat loss.

Propane heaters like this are used when necessary. It's not like winter is a new thing around here.

yeah dude, i worked construction for many years. i know there are heaters, but i am sure other workers would rather have the exterior sealed prior to this cold.

i know i work slower when it is cold and am sure many other people do as well.

Times I Wish I had a Camera Number 34,728 - first resident of the condo spotted Sun 29 Jan 2023 - a falcon perched on a balcony keeping on eye on the dogpark at the Esplanade and Sherbourne, the local pigeons are too smart keep an eye on your dogs!

Back