Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

Rabba probably has celery, though I've never looked. There is no way they have fennel, but they do specialize in rotten fruit. Make sure you look closely before buying!

Has anyone recently looked at the south elevations (facing The Esplanade)? I believe they're repairing all of the metal panels.
One has to ask why the metal panels (the siding) should need to be repaired - the Building is not yet even complete. The standard of installation seems to have left much to be desired and this need for repair so soon after installation is not an encouraging sign. Are there other (less visible) defects elsewhere? I foresee many ongoing and expensive problems for the eventual Condo Board(s) and the Owners.

One has to ask why the metal panels (the siding) should need to be repaired - the Building is not yet even complete. The standard of installation seems to have left much to be desired and this need for repair so soon after installation is not an encouraging sign. Are there other (less visible) defects elsewhere? I foresee many ongoing and expensive problems for the eventual Condo Board(s) and the Owners.
I believe the window and metal panel systems are in good working order and will not cause any problems for the condo or its owners in the future. The contractor is working on the building elevations to fix oil canning, gaps between panels, and other details, as far as I can tell.

I believe the window and metal panel systems are in good working order and will not cause any problems for the condo or its owners in the future. The contractor is working on the building elevations to fix oil canning, gaps between panels, and other details, as far as I can tell.
Does that mean that they are replacing oil-canned panels with heavier gauge aluminum so that they don't oil-can? If so, good!

May 30, 2022:

IMG_4870.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_4882.jpeg
IMG_4883.jpeg
IMG_4884.jpeg

Back