Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

I heard a few people puttering around at ground level at Sherbourne and Esplanade this morning, but this site has been mostly completely empty since the strike started. Just a few security guards doing the rounds.
The trades of formwork, crane/hoist, drywall, and tile are on strike.

Has anyone heard of what retail tenants will be here? Are there plans for a larger tenant (ie. grocery)?
No idea of retail tenants and certainly no large ones like a grocery store as the retail spaces are all quite small. No doubt the developer has high hopes of 'destination retail" but I am expecting the usual nail salons, dry cleaners and pot shops. I hope I am wrong.

This hulking mass of a project is HUGE!

May 13, 2022

IMG_20220513_130759234_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220513_130817227_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220513_131003024_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220513_131253890_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220513_131338896_HDR.jpg

Anything further on the LCBO moving there due to the building plans on its current Front St. site? Wouldn’t be hard to imagine Dollarama moving with it and if so.

Last I heard, No Frills on Front will not close during construction It may, temporarily, shrink somewhat ... There is also a pretty good Rabba on Front too.

I have heard that too, but I'm skeptical! The Rabba is good in a pinch, but despite having 100 varieties of chips, they lack basics like cilantro and dill. I still go there very regularly to grab eggs, milk, chips, etc.

I have heard that too, but I'm skeptical! The Rabba is good in a pinch, but despite having 100 varieties of chips, they lack basics like cilantro and dill. I still go there very regularly to grab eggs, milk, chips, etc.
Time and Space is the cilantro of condo buildings…

Back