Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

52FC1552-A672-4A80-AAB8-A7C83A9130CC.jpeg

It looks like the north towers are not being built. It looks only like 5 stories high...I wonder why they are building the south towers first?

You can see how low the north towers are
Capture.PNG
Capture_n.PNG

I am a new member, couldn't quite tell the floor levels. the north towers are supposed to be 29 stories why are they not building them now?

I am a new member, couldn't quite tell the floor levels. the north towers are supposed to be 29 stories why are they not building them now?
Presumably because they sold more Units in the two south towers or because the scheduling of the build means that it is best to finish the work at the south first. They are certainly working on the "north block' but it is cold so work invariably slows down and now they are on the regular residential floors above the podium it will probably go faster.

i think they would have sold more in the north towers because they are higher. more floors = more units

i though they would build them all at the same space

I believe the building schedule is based on occupancy dates. In some ways the towers will act independently. They will each have their own lobbies. So they can open the shorter towers first in October of this year, and start collecting money via occupancy fees. That will give them seed money to continue with the northern build while they occupy the South towers. The northern towers have a tentative occupancy of March 2023.

i think they would have sold more in the north towers because they are higher. more floors = more units

i though they would build them all at the same space

The short answer is that we don't know.

But in terms of speculation, I would assume the south towers would sell faster.

They provide either a view of the Lake and/or The Parks along the Esplanade

Also, as noted above by @evandyk ; since it's physically possible to deliver the shorter towers first; and that results in financial close on the units; there is strong incentive to get them into the hands of residents.

Back