Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

Yes, you're right. Children only need so much headroom and that's why the third floor seems so short. The daycare is being dedicated to John Malkovich by the way.
I guess the children will be unsupervised. There is a noticeable difference between the second and the fourth.

Yes, you're right. Children only need so much headroom and that's why the third floor seems so short. The daycare is being dedicated to John Malkovich by the way.
Oooof, talk about a silly response. It's obvs the servants' quarters level like atop Downton Abbey!! Let's call this one Downtown Abbey.

AAF99147-724A-419B-A0A6-4F17419CE02E.jpeg

I have my doubts about this project being anything more than a bunch of soulless glass boxes and slab buildings thrown together with a rhyme and reason only known to the developers. I guess it will come down to materials and detailing. But I'm not going to hold my breath here...

Last edited:
That southwest tour is starting to rise quickly. I'm about to lose my view of Sherbourne Common, followed by the bit of lake between Monde and GBC, then Ward's Island, and finally the Skylon tower.

Back