Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

March 6, 2020

20200306_084238.jpg
20200306_084241.jpg
20200306_084244.jpg

No one has been on site since last week. Must be a covid shutdown.
Though you are undoubtedly right, that's not a standard UTer response. Usually we assume that any work stoppage is because of some major problem like funds drying up, sales being cancelled, lack of permits, excess ground-water etc etc.

wai
Though you are undoubtedly right, that's not a standard UTer response. Usually we assume that any work stoppage is because of some major problem like funds drying up, sales being cancelled, lack of permits, excess ground-water etc etc.
wait what? have funds dried up?

wait what? have funds dried up?
Don't spread false information. That is "usually". This is unusual time.

Due to the circumstance, many builders, including Pemberton have sent emails to notify purchaser about COVID-19 delay.

It is "unavoidable delay" according to Tarion, and is allowed.

Last edited:
Don't spread false information. That is "usually". This is unusual time.

Due to the circumstance, many builders, including Pemberton have sent emails to notify purchaser about COVID-19 delay.

It is "unavoidable delay" according to Tarion, and is allowed.
Either you can't read or I can't write. I made no reference to funds drying up for this project. I agreed with @evandyk and remarked on the fact that the first reaction from UTers to any stoppage of work ion any project is usually the most extreme!

Either you can't read or I can't write. I made no reference to funds drying up for this project. I agreed with @evandyk and remarked on the fact that the first reaction from UTers to any stoppage of work ion any project is usually the most extreme!
I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you. I wasn't talking about you. It's funny how words taken out of context in a sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: DSC

Back