Toronto Theory Condos | 101.49m | 30s | Parallax | Arcadis

0DAF3F4C-B399-4C9B-8C80-875C462F0A35.jpeg

From today’s walkabout with @ev25.4

That stretch of College needs better. I have no issue with the density/height but both of those recent towers leave you pining for a re-clad ASAP. The cladding chosen on the Mirvish Village development looks great. This falls far short.

The new spectrum measure of subpar condos: from Design Haus to Whitehaus where does one rank...
downright hilariously terrible to simply unfortunate.. this one falls closer to simply unfortunate to me. Good intention, not unbelievably terrible execution, just a few errors in material selection and detailing.

Design Haus is hilariously terrible. Not a single good decision made on that entire project.

Looks nothing like the renderings, but we do have a new Starbucks.

You say that as if it were a plus. LOL

I mean, if it were Dark Horse or Balzac's......maybe.

But burnt coffee and bad and limited, baked goods...........are about as appealing as the the building we're all discussing!

downright hilariously terrible to simply unfortunate.. this one falls closer to simply unfortunate to me. Good intention, not unbelievably terrible execution, just a few errors in material selection and detailing.

Design Haus is hilariously terrible. Not a single good decision made on that entire project.

I would categorize Theory to be similar with what's happening on the Woodsworth and 357 King West.

Back