Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

This shot could go in any number of threads, but it is going here. I was trying to get a similar look as how Toronto was depicted in the film 'Enemy', but it ended up looking more like sepia, which I am not a real fan of.

upJbBQa.jpg

Colour me skeptical.

I'm wondering how long it will take them to replace that glass on the mechanical levels. Sounds like a major undertaking, they could have just left the mechanical levels uncovered until the right glass was available. Oh well, we'll find out down the road I guess.

Didn't specifically say that the glass was being replaced, just that it wouldn't appear green.

Just like the "bottle caps" at absolute world... don't hold your breath. I don't think it's that disasterous, though. The real disappointment is the loss of the white bands at the MPH.

Just like the "bottle caps" at absolute world... don't hold your breath. I don't think it's that disasterous, though. The real disappointment is the loss of the white bands at the MPH.

I have to agree. The loss of the extended white banding by the mechanical penthouse is unfortunate.

I have to agree. The loss of the extended white banding by the mechanical penthouse is unfortunate.

Is this speculation or has it been confirmed? Just asking as construction hasn't advanced to the point of installation.

What a shot MafaldaBoy! Look how many parking lot waiting to be converted in condos :p

Really aren't that many in that pic ; - ) ... can count them on a hand ... now go back 5 years and ...

Back