Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Is there anything more than a rumour about somebody talking to some guy at Lamb's office?

Well according to Jessica Lawton (works for Lamb Realty and is a part of the sales team for Theatre Park) via Twitter,

@jessicasellsTO: Signed 2 more @Theatre_Park today. Shovel goes in the grd Oct 1! Home sweet home in a couple yrs :)
29 days ago

no kidding ... 1st Murano and now 1 Bedford.
are there any more recent glass projects by Lanterra besides Burano ?!?

They also did 22 Wellesley E, all glass tower completed in late '07. No incidents there as far as I know. Let's hope that this is only specific to these two buildings. Though not all glass, their other most recent non-Murano/Burano projects (215, 219 Fort York, Toy Factor in Liberty Village) have also been okay.

They also did 22 Wellesley E, all glass tower completed in late '07. No incidents there as far as I know. Let's hope that this is only specific to these two buildings. Though not all glass, their other most recent non-Murano/Burano projects (215, 219 Fort York, Toy Factor in Liberty Village) have also been okay.

i was thinking along the lines of projects completed in 2010/2011 as odds are if it's a materials thing, they may have used same suppliers; or if it's a workmanship issue, same trades might have been used.

To narrow that down, it's somewhere in the 5,000 to 7,000 square foot range for the floorplate.

Irrelevant but Lamb has expanded his developments to Ottawa and Calgary. Here's his latest project in Calgary. Looks sharp.

Link provided by Unibrain on SSP, but image edited by me to look more proportionate.

http://events.blueprintinc.ca/events/26#

calg.png

Last edited:
I walked by this morning and noticed that the parking lot was closed off by cones and tape. As well last week they removed the billboard from a neighboring building.

Things seem to be slowly getting started here.

Back