Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

I think that if I were a potential purchaser, I would be saying"if they are that sloppy on surface stuff I can see, they are likely to have been slapdash on the underlying work I can't see." And I wouldn't buy.

If I were already an owner I would be worrying about both deficiencies and resale value. That will get out into the real estate community and bite Lamb in the hindquarters sooner rather than later. He ought to have a medium term interest in making this failure good.

Run!

I think that if I were a potential purchaser, I would be saying"if they are that sloppy on surface stuff I can see, they are likely to have been slapdash on the underlying work I can't see." And I wouldn't buy.

If I were already an owner I would be worrying about both deficiencies and resale value. That will get out into the real estate community and bite Lamb in the hindquarters sooner rather than later. He ought to have a medium term interest in making this failure good.

How many potential buyers have such keen eyes for detail? Most people don't stare at buildings for extended periods of time, looking thoroughly at all the intricacies. I bet not a single buyer here would even notice the misaligned bands.

How many potential buyers have such keen eyes for detail? Most people don't stare at buildings for extended periods of time, looking thoroughly at all the intricacies. I bet not a single buyer here would even notice the misaligned bands.

Don't think so. I'm sure many owners care bout the misaligned bands and other deficiencies.

Standing out in a sea of mediocrity
3f7hFSs.jpg

I could never work for Cannon--too corporate dull. But the office building itself is very nice and offers amazing views of the city. Of course then I'd never get any work done....

Really the best place to work is in my home office where I can relax and pull all nighters whenever I chose.

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

From my May 29th Development Tour of Toronto

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpg
    IMG_3182.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,104
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,128
Unless it's an optical illusion, the green hat now appears to have some blue panels, at least on the west side. Was too far away to get a pic.

no optical illusion - the panel colour has definitely changed at least the majority of the west and south sides of the cap - looks like it's from the inside out. Wasn't expecting it - definitely looks better than green

Good to hear. Now if only they original protruding banding would be applied at the crown, I'd be a really happy. The loss of that feature still leaves me unsatisfied.

Back