Theatre Park | 157m | 47s | Lamb Development | architectsAlliance

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
This shot could go in any number of threads, but it is going here. I was trying to get a similar look as how Toronto was depicted in the film 'Enemy', but it ended up looking more like sepia, which I am not a real fan of.

caltrane74

Member Bio
Reaction score
Colour me skeptical.
I'm wondering how long it will take them to replace that glass on the mechanical levels. Sounds like a major undertaking, they could have just left the mechanical levels uncovered until the right glass was available. Oh well, we'll find out down the road I guess.

skorji

Member Bio
Reaction score
Didn't specifically say that the glass was being replaced, just that it wouldn't appear green.

hihihi

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just like the "bottle caps" at absolute world... don't hold your breath. I don't think it's that disasterous, though. The real disappointment is the loss of the white bands at the MPH.

argus

Member Bio
Reaction score
Just like the "bottle caps" at absolute world... don't hold your breath. I don't think it's that disasterous, though. The real disappointment is the loss of the white bands at the MPH.
I have to agree. The loss of the extended white banding by the mechanical penthouse is unfortunate.

maestro

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have to agree. The loss of the extended white banding by the mechanical penthouse is unfortunate.
Is this speculation or has it been confirmed? Just asking as construction hasn't advanced to the point of installation.

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
What a shot MafaldaBoy! Look how many parking lot waiting to be converted in condos :p
Really aren't that many in that pic ; - ) ... can count them on a hand ... now go back 5 years and ...