Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 11 216050 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Jun 10, 2011

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Permit to construct a new 47 storey mixed-use building comprised of 234 residential dwelling units, 644m2 of commercial space and 100 parking spaces including 4 car share spaces.

[video=youtube;M_bDfqXBxCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bDfqXBxCE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This is going to be the nicest looking condo in the city. I'm more excited to see this begin than any other building.

Has there been indication as to whether the bands will be an external metal lattice or simply frosted glass?

Actually, I just finished watching the video and if you have a close look at some of the 3D walkthrough renders, I think you can make out an external metal lattice instead of fritted glass. Did anyone else who's seen the video get a similar or different impression?

I am also very excited for this project! Will be Brad Lamb's legacy, that's for sure.

I just hope it turns out as classy as the renders, as we know they can be deceiving. In this hood, I can't see Brad cheaping out though *crosses fingers*

It will definitely be a external brace system ... this is actually mocked-up in the Theatre Park model suite

Back